You MUST be 18 years or older for any permanent make-up procedure. We require proof of identification before we can proceed.
It is strongly advised that you do not get a tattoo procedure done right before going on a vacation.
Prior to your appointment
· you should not be on any pain killer/blood thinners such as Motrin, aspirin, fish oil, Co-Q10.
· you should not drink alcohol, including the night before.
If you are
· a patient with cancer, you will need medical clearance from your doctor for any tattoo procedures.
· a cancer survivor, you will need to wait 6 months before going through with any permanent make-up
· pregnant, we will not perform any permanent makeup services until after birth.
Eyeliner:$300 upper or lower, $550 for both
* Do not wear contact lens during the procedure
* Do not dye or perm lashes 2 days prior
* Do not wear eyelash extension - they must be removed
* Do not use eyelash curler the day of the procedure
* Do not use lash growth serum - need to be ceased 4-6 weeks prior to the treatment and use 4 weeks after the last date of treatment
* If you have had any type of eye surgery, please consult with your physician about how long you should wait before getting permanent eyeliner.
* Do not tweeze, wax, or dye brows 2 days prior
* Electrolysis should not be done for a week prior
* If you are prone to getting cold sores, you will need to contact your doctor for medication.
* If you have had any type of lip surgery, please consult with your physician about how long you should wait before having a lip permanent makeup procedure done. If the lip surgery involves an incision (like a lip implant), the incision will need to mature (typically 6 months) before tattooing on top of it.
* If you recently had lip injection/filler, please consult with your physician about how long you should wait. Please note, Lash Envy requires a 3 month minimum waiting period.
* Know that frequent or recent sinus infection can put lips at risk of infection. Recent antibiotic therapy can be responsible for a high candida count. Steroid medications and antacid drugs can allow candida to overpopulate. Smokers tend to have a high count also. Just because you can’t see it doesn’t mean it isn’t there.
What to expect after permanent makeup
After your procedure, you may experience swelling - it is more common for eyeliner and lips procedures. Eyebrows are likely to have minimal swelling.
*Note: some clients will swell more than others depending on how the skin respond to the procedure. The area of the procedure will appear darker for the first week until the final healing result is complete. A touch-up may be needed.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment to fill out forms. If you need to cancel your appointment, please give a courtesy of 24 hour notice or you will be charge a $25 cancellation/no show fee.
After care instructions will be provided the day of your appointment.