Do not have a procedure done right before going on vacation
You MUST be 18 years or older for this procedure
Prior to your appointment
You should not be on any pain killer/blood thinners (Motrin, aspirin, fish oil, Co-Q10) . Do not drink alcohol the night before.
If you are a cancer patient, you need medical clearance from your doctor for any procedures.
If you are a cancer survivor, you need to wait 6 months before having a tattoo.
For EYELINER (upper/lower $300 and both $550)
* Do not wear contact lens during the procedure
* Do not dye or perm lashes for 2 days prior.
* Do not wear eyelash extension, they must be remove
* Do not use eyelash curler the day of the procedure.
*Do not use lash growth serum. (need to be ceased 4-6 weeks prior to the treatment and use 4 weeks after the last date of treatment)
* If you have had any type of eye surgery, consult with the physician about how long you should wait before having a permanent eyeliner procedure. Most physicians are giving a 2 month ok after cataract, lasik, and blepharoplasty.
For EYEBROWS ($500)
* Do not tweeze, wax, or dye brows for 2 days prior.
* Electrolysis should not be done for a week prior.
For LIPS (full lips $400)
* If you are prone to getting cold sores, you will need contact your doctor for medication and usually instructs to begin taking it 5 days before procedure.
* If you have had any type of lip surgery, consult with the physician about how long you should wait before having a permanent makeup procedure on the lips. If the lip surgery involves an incision (like a lip implant), the incision needs to mature about 6 months before tattooing on top of it.
* Fillers: most physicians are giving a 3 week ok after lip filler injections like collagen or Restylane.
* Frequent or recent sinus infection puts lips at risk of infection. Recent antibiotic therapy can be responsible for a high candida count. Steroid medications and antacid drugs can allow candida to overpopulate. Smokers tend to have a high count also. Just because you can’t see it doesn’t mean it isn’t there.
What to expect after permanent makeup
After your procedure, you may experience swelling (more likely for eyeliner and lips); brows will have minimal swelling. Some clients swell more than others depending on how each individual's skin responds to the procedure (everyone’s skin is different and responds accordingly). This may mean the area feels itchy. It will appear darker for the first week until the final healed result is complete. A touchup may be needed.
For eyeliner, it is very important for you to ice every hour throughout the first day for swelling to prevent the risk of color migration.
What's next if I am healed?
After your final touch up, your permanent makeup should last between 2 and 5 years depending on how well you take care of them.
Please arrive 15 min before your appointment to fill out forms. If you need to cancel please give a courtesy of 24 hours notice or you will be charge a $25 cancellation/no show fee.
If you are pregnant, we won't perform any permanent makeup service until after birth.
After care instruction will be given after your appointment.